2011年2月6日日曜日

Weekend

Since I was out really late on Friday with alcohol, my quality of life on Saturday was miserable. Sunday was much better physically, but not mentally.

First of all, I met with my old friend, working as a course designer at Waseda Univ. He has been with Waseda for 8 years and had a chance to work as a teacher early this year. If he choose a teaching position, his salary will be cut by 20%, but need to work only 3 days a week, meaning he can double his wage per hour. He was determined to take it, but turned out he had to go through an interview and ended up losing, even though he strongly believes he is more qualified than the others. He was furious about the fact and now thinking about seeking new jobs including finding his own business. I was sorry to hear that but nice to know that he is trying to turn the negative into some change for the better. He is still hot and would like to know how he will be doing in 3 months.

Sunday, as usually I started my day with reading newspaper. Match fixing in Sumo is devastating. People has long believed that SUMO is far apart from match fixing, but now it has been proved that it has not been. Easy to corrupt but difficult to regain is credibility. Interested in how JSA tackle the issue.

Lastly, human being. Why do people need to show anger in a threatening manner? I understand showing anger is important, but quite a few people show furious anger with roar. Roaring is just like pouring oil into fire. If you are in a parental situation, roaring may work to discipline his or her kids with infrequent usage of it. But among adults, I believe it will never work.

I hope emotional fight will disappear from the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿