2011年2月8日火曜日

One moment changed my mind

Today very interesting thing happened to me.
Recently I had not been in good mood. Not bad, but not as usual.
I slept well, ate well, exercised well, but not in good mood.
I didn't know what was lacking, but tonight right before I went home,
one thing happened, which must sound to you nothing special, but was special for me.

My co-worker, a senior, did the job I was supposed to do, knowing
I was busy with other things. This enabled me notice what was lacking.
That was to feel Kindness. Going back to my recent,
I did things that I was not supposed to do in my role, but did them purely for the betterment of the business.
My desire to continue those tasks with the expectation that somebody would give me hand in the future must have been rotten because I felt nobody would help anyway. But I didn't want to stop because of my feeling, pushing me hard to eradicate that hope out of my mind. That turned out to be the stress, which had got me stranded in "not a good mood".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿